- You can open your saving account with just deposited Rs 250/-
- You can deposited any amount in your account
- 5 % p.a int. pay in your account balance
- Cheque clearing facility available up to 50k
- Minimum Balance of cheque clearing SB account is Rs 1000/-
Features and Benefits of saving account
- Money Multiplier Facility - Allow us to take care of your idle money by moving it into high interest savings account earning.
- Customer Care - Our Customer Care is always available to answer any query or take your instructions.
- Standing Instructions - We accept and supports Standing Instructions. You don't have to worry about the chore of carrying out a routine transaction. Just set up a Standing Instruction and leave it to us to manage.
- Nomination Facility - You may nominate a person as beneficiary to your account proceeds
- Savings Account Portability - You may request for transfer of your Savings Account from one branch to another branch of the credit society by giving a written request in the branch
- There can be only one Nominee for a deposit account whether held singly or jointly.
- A person legally empowered to operate a minor's account can file a nomination on behalf of the minor.
- Applicants can make nomination by filling up the prescribed form
- The nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling up the Form prescribed
- For more details approach your branch.
- Credit society, Trust, Club, Temple, Hospital, NGO are opened saving accounts
Documentation Require for account opening
Personal Identity proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar/Government ID card/ ration card/Senior citizen ID card)
Home Address proof (copy of passport/Telephone bill/Electricity bill/Aadhaar)