||Period Of Deposit
||46 to 180 Days
||181 to 364 Days
||12 Month to 36 Month
||36 Month And Above
Features of Fixed Deposit
- Money Multiplier Facility - Allow us to take care of your idle money by moving it into high interest fixed deposit account earning.
- Customer Care - Our Customer Care is always available to answer any query or take your instructions.
- Standing Instructions - You can give us various types of standing instructions like transferring to fixed deposit accounts at regular intervals.
- Nomination Facility - You may nominate a person as beneficiary to your account proceeds
- Liquidity -You may liquidate your account pre-matured by incurring a nominal charges for pre-matured liquidation
- Loan Facility – Avail up to 85% loan on your fixed deposit amount
- Nomination facility available for kind of deposits.
- There can be only one Nominee for a deposit account whether held singly or jointly.
- A person legally empowered to operate a minor's account can file a nomination on behalf of the minor.
- Applicants can make nomination by filling up the prescribed form
- The nomination details can be changed during the subsistence of the account relationship by filling up the Form prescribed
- For more details approach your branch.
Documentation Require for account opening
Personal Identity proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar/Government ID card/ ration card/Senior citizen ID card)
Home Address proof (copy of passport/Telephone bill/Electricity bill/Aadhaar)